Friday, August 24

Northeast Regionals Providence RI

I didn't think I could get excited about Regionals this year especially because I returned from Convention 2012  just a short month ago. BUT " I AM"  taking a jump and doing it "MY WAY" at Regionals. WOW,  I am super uber excited and although I will mis my peeps from Convention I am sooooo looking forward to Hookin' UP! with some new friends( all 28 of them in our twatters group!) 
Here I have my swap for the group. The theme was  AUTUMN BLING!

 I used the NEW Champagne Glimmer Paper and the new Autumn Accents Bigz Die for my card!
 L-O-O-V-E it!

Have a great weekend and I will be back on Monday with all the deets and reveals!!!!!
~Donna

6 comments:

Leigh said...

Beautiful, I love acorns even though we don't get them here. lol

Marisa said...

Great card. Loving the sparkle and coloru combo you used. Great focal arrangement too :) Enjoy regionals!

inkedx2 said...

Love this! Hope you had a great time!

Helen said...

This is a beautiful card, Donna. I can't wait to hear all about your exciting time at Regionals. Happy Sunday!

Laura Haffke said...

What a pretty card Donna! I can't wait to hear about your regional @ chat!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a little beauty! I hope your girls appreciate this gorgeous design! Love that glimmer paper. HHS xxxx