Thursday, August 23

MORNING CHAT CUPCAKE CHALLENGE

Today I have made a card for the Morning Chat Challenge which is CUPCAKES! Who doesn't love them! Anyway for this particular challenge I thought I would use my favorite technique
 PUFF FROSTING which I did back in 2008!
WOW has it really been that long...where does the time go? I loved this technique for the balloons in the old set Crazy for Cupcakes and for the frosting on the tiered cupcakes in that set too. So I decided to try it once more here on the PUNCH to really punch up the design and I  love it just as much! I hope you will try it sometime it makes a WOW card idea!

~Donna

3 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Well I am intrigued! Not sure I saw this earlier! Looks fantastic! Hugs xxx

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Looks yummy! Good enough to eat!
Hugs

Joni said...

Ok, so I PROMISE I will send you a cupcake card! lol!!! btw, how did you do that frosting??? It's amazing & now I want to eat a cupcake!!!