Thursday, August 16

Boxer Man!

I have not made one of these cards in a long time since we no longer have Creamy Caramel or Blush Blossom, but we were talking in the chat room this morning and I decided to try it once more using Crumb Cake and Pretty in Pink and some new dsp for boxer shorts. I first tried this design when I met Bev Rouche at the 2008 convention and she had it for a swap....so cute! Even though the other colors were better I think these colors are okay too! It makes a fun card for an anniversary or birthday! ENJOY! ~Donna

5 comments:

CAKath said...

Woo Hoo! Made my morning. :-)

Texas JennyWren said...

TOOO FUN!!

Laura Haffke said...

.... so fresh!

Sandy said...

Such fun this one is!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Thanks for my smile for the day! Haven't seen this design before! What a hoot! Hugs xxx