Friday, August 10

BABY TUFTED PUFF


I have been having so much fun with this technique that I am not sure I'll be able to stop! Originally I did the technique to look a bit like the basket of a Hot Air Balloon and you can scroll down a few days to see that. Then I used it as a birthday card and added some bling in each diamond to make it look like a Hollywood Wardrobe. So today I softened it up to look like a Baby Puff with little ties. I made them by tying a bow and then cutting all three vertical pieces at once. EASY PEASY TRICK! This card goes well for the BLUE and Bling , over at JUST ADD INK, (check out the froggie's eyes for the bling!) and for the picture inspiration (puffy) over at STAMPIN ROYALTY. Have fun and be sure to see my other examples BELOW too!~Donna

12 comments:

Dena J said...

LOVE this technique and will try it today. Thank you for inspiration!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

So pretty, Donna! What a star! You are on a roll! Hugs xxx

Christine Blain said...

This is very cute, Donna. Off to check out your previous posts - have never heard of this technique! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week :)

Shari Nelson said...

Very cute, love the technique.

Kim Score said...

how super cute! love it!

Mae Collins said...

What a lovely card, must check out how to do that technique it looks effective. Thanks for playing with our challenge at Just Add Ink this week.

Georgeann Manning said...

Oh my gosh, this is CUTE!! You put so much detail into it! Fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with us for this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

Carrie Rhoades said...

Donna
That is so cute, thanks for playing along with out challenge at Stampin' Royalty!

Jodene said...

This is so cute! I especially love the background and the little bows :) Thanks for joining us at Just Add ink!

Savard Studios said...

Love the frogs! Your designs are fabulous. I admire stampers!

inkeverywhere said...

Hey what a cool technique - I want to have a go at it too. Thanks for showing us. Chantell JAI

delysc said...

Super cute card a just love your quilted look. Im a frog fan so this card is just gorgeous to me! Thanks so much for playing along with us at JAI this week