Wednesday, July 25

StampinUP! Convention 2012 CLASSES!


What's Inspiring me today? EVERYTHING I LEARNED at Stampin' UP! Convention 2012~SU That's what! Take a look at the great classes we got to enjoy and start planning for our next Convention! NOW!

  • I AM MAKING MONEY Pam Morgan #Convention2012
  • I AM A LEADER Brian Pilling #Convention2012
  • I am a Baby Boomer Jason Dorsey #Convention2012
  • I AM EARNING AN INCENTIVE TRIP Karen Hauley, Jill Hilliard, Meg Holland, & Cynthia Millan #Convention2012"
  • I AM HAVING FUN! Shannon West & Brian Pilling #Convention2012
  • I AM INSPIRED Donna Griffith #Convention2012
  • I AM SAVVY  Meg Wheeler, Dawn Griffin, & Laura Milligan #Convention2012
  • I AM DOING BUSINESS MY WAY - Bonnie Thurber, Ronda Wade, & Tami White #Convention2012
  • I AM DIGITAL Holly Linford #Convention2012

~Donna

No comments: