Monday, July 23

MOVING FORWARD from convention 2012 CHALLENGE

WOW can you feel the rejuvenation in your Stampin.? I can! Shelli announced at convention that the MOVING FORWARD stamp set is the RONALD McDONALD HOUSE charity stamp set this year and that $3 from each sale will be donated the RMH! So our goal is to SELL of course. Let's all get into the excitement this month and BLAST it out shall we!

I have a challenge for you suggested by Laura Haffke over at It's a La Dee Da Day.  Let's all make a card using the new set MOVING FORWARD that all of us who attended convention GOT FOR FREE by the way!  Link here below and let's have a board of awesome samples to show our customers and SELL SELL SELL this set!

I got some help from the MOJO MONDAY sketch challenge and changed the center circle to a rectangle to get me started! Enjoy!~Donna 

6 comments:

Ginger said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors! It is always fun to see what others on the Mojo Monday challenge created!

Tracy said...

Super adorable! Can't wait to play with my FREE set too!

Laura Haffke said...

A Delightful Cheery Card Just like you! Beautiful & fun layout.
Laura

Lena said...

Love the bright colors. I am a new follower. Come and stop by when you get a chance.

Robbie said...

Super cute! Love that background.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Sadly no stamp set ... But I will enjoy seeing the cards your blog friends come up with. Hugs xxx