Saturday, July 7

SU CONVENTION 2012 and....Mini Hand Sanitizer wipes

Tomorrow is the last day for your PICNIC THEMED CARD OR PROJECT
for Morning Chat up above on my toolbar!  Come play along and submit your favorite summer picnic themed creation for all of us to see!

FOR ME! Well I am sooooooo busy with creating things for Convention that I have barely had a moment to look at my blog. SO! I decorated this Mini Hand Sanitizer Wipes container to slip into a lunch box or picnic basket as an extra added treat for that camp goer this summer! I had to blur the sentiment for privacy! (wink) ENJOY!~Donna

3 comments:

TeriBStampin said...

Oh Donna, Your wipes container is so cute and perfect! Great idea!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

You are amazing! Can understand your lack of time! So it is amazing you manage danything at all! I am still struggling to find time to stamp. Hugs xxx

lindaannga said...

Great idea! Can you share where you found the little wipes containers?