Thursday, July 19

CONVENTION ROOMIE GIFTS





Hey Guys! Well I finally had a chance to come on to tell you about the fun things we are doing here at convention. We are having so much fun and the excitement is buzzing all around. You can check here for more deets on Connvention and see some pictures and I hope I wilol post again tomorrow so come on back to see some of the display boards too! Click the link to Convention 2012 for some more info. For now here are some of the gifts the girls in my Chat Room have recieved along with a few of my swaps. Have a great day!!Enjoy!
CONVENTION 2012


~Donna

6 comments:

Leigh said...

Gorgeous gifts Donna. Enjoy Convention.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! So much fun & so much love! Hugs xxx

Sandy said...

Donna, every last one of these is super gorgeous. The talent, time and effort that went into them -- Wow is all I can say. Glad you are having a great time at Convention -- keep us posted. We're holding down the "chat" fort. Hugs.

Sue Robinson said...

WOW the lillies are awesome, the little books are gorg do so wish I was with you all Sue

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Wow..over the top swaps! Lucky girls.
Hugs

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Wow..over the top swaps! Lucky girls.
Hugs