Sunday, July 22

Convention Roomie Gift 2012

Here is the last gift I gave to my CHAT ROOM GIRLS before leaving Convention 2012 this year. We have made such fun friendships sharing with one another in Morning Chat and now we have had the opportunity to really get to know one another at Convention. So, I gave them this Snips ID to remind them not to severe what we have. I am grateful for all that I learned this year at convention and for all the fun and laughs I had too but the most important thing I took  away was to finally have the chance to share the hearts of these women who gathered from across the USA to come together and become friends!Happy stampin' to all of you and come join us in the Morning Chat Room! ~Donna

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Your roomies have been so spoilt, Donna! You are going to miss them aren't you! Hugs xxx