Saturday, July 21

CONVENTION 2012 Stampin' Up! Another Day

Oh my goodness I cannot believe it is Saturday already and Convention is about to wind down. I am SO SAD ,  I am also very sorry that I have not been able to post each day but our day is sort of hectic because it .....
BEGINS EARLY...with kisses

..................then we exercise each day with a marathon walk to convention center

Lisa,Tracy,Robbie and Amanda
..................then it continues with lots of seminars and hard work............
Amada (lucky winner of some goodies) and Heather
......................and finally ends with a little dancin' and lot's of laughin'
Tracy
Lisa
OK so that is it for now because the internet connection is so slow  here loading pics I can't do anymore until MONDAY! I will be sure to upload LOTS of display boards and swaps then on my convention page so be sure to stop by! ~Enjoy!
~Donna

3 comments:

Carol Smith said...

Oh, My, Donna. looks like you guys are having a blast!! Could you do me a favor and put a suggestion in somewhere for them to make some stamps regarding baskets, ivy, topiaries? Thanks!!! :)

Sandy said...

Love the pictures of this great group. Such a fun looking buch. We miss you here and can't wait for the rest of the pictures and all the deets of the entire experience. Hugs.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What fun you are having! Wish I was there! Hugs xxx