Saturday, July 14

2012 Stampin Up Convention Survival Kit


Hey everyone! Well, I am jumping up and down with excitement to think in just a few short (LONG!!!) Days I will be in SLC for SU 2012 Convention and I cannot wait....and as hard as I have tried I can't wait to show you some of the sweet things I am bringing with me either. SO I have the first item I want to show you right here right NOW!!!!

I used an idea I had seen for a SURVIVAL KIT here on the internet but I jazzed it up with my own poem using our 2012-2013 Catalog Stamp Set Titles! I hope it makes you chuckle just a little bit! CLICK HERE to see for yourself! Enjoy perusing and keep coming back next week for more looks at some cute project ideas! See you real soon!
~Donna

3 comments:

Marisa said...

LOVE how you decorated the outside and the inside is too fun :) Have a great time at convention!!

Anonymous said...

Love it, have fun at the convention. Hugs n' Stuff, Lynne

inkedx2 said...

This is so cute! Great idea. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!