Tuesday, June 26

Faux Quilting? ....maybe


Wooohooo I have been chosen or I should say one of my cards has been chosen again for the honor of being a Handstamped Sentiment gal. I hope you will join them in one of their weekly challenges too. This week it is all about quilting and I think I have an idea! In the meantime here is a simple card I put together for a NON STAMPING group I am meeting up with who wants to know "what this stampin' thing all about" teeeeheee oh are they gonna find out. Have a great day. Hugs! ~Donna

6 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Love the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenges! Thanks for the reminder. I seem to have so little time for challenges lately! I don't get to play with lots of my favs! What a great design ... And one that I think I am up to CASE-ing! Most of yours I appreciate with awe but don't contemplate trying them out! Hugs xxx

Sandi Holland said...

Hi Donna:

I like the simple design of the Thank You card. Is the bird a Stampin Up stamp?

inkedx2 said...

Great card to show them all about stamping. They are in for a great ride with you!

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Oh love your faux quilt card. CAS and the colors are devine. hugs

TeriBStampin said...

I love your faux quilt, Donna! They better hold on to their hats because they are going to be blow away! Congratulations!

Sandy said...

Donna, I love this faux quilting card. And, hee hee, are those gals in for a treat with you! Would love to be a fly on the wall.