Tuesday, June 5

Father's Day Challenge at Morning Chat

Hey everyone! It's TIME for a new MORNING CHAT CHALLENGE and this week we are using Father's Day as a theme. I decided to use one of my favorite but seldom used sets called ZOO REVIEW for my Father's Day Card and copy the stripes on the zebra as my background effect. I took strips of torn paper and placed them on my card front and then brayered over them in black ink to create the look. Easy Peasyt too! Come join us right here  or click on Morning Chat Challenge up on my tool bar and link up your MANLY CARD. Then come visit us for some chat each morning by clicking the link over on my side bar under the TIME!

~Donna

6 comments:

Nancy Seed said...

Great idea for the zebra stripes. Love your card.

Crafty and Green said...

Hi! I love this Card!! Great Job!! Found you on Blog-Train.net! I'm a new Follower!!

Can't wait to come Back and visit again!!

Many Blessings,
Tina
http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

Pam said...

I used Zoo Review for my masculine card to. You are inspiring my subconscience now.

Hugs,

Pam

inkedx2 said...

So clever! I love it.

JenniDMills said...

How clever!!!
I lost my brayer, but I think I'll buy a new one now ... I'm seeing so many grea thing sto do with them.
Jennidee

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a great idea, Donna! Always full of unique & wonderful ideas! Hugs xxx