Monday, June 4

3 CHALLENGES = 3 Apothecary CARDS Together!





Welcome Monday everyone! I had fun playing this weekend with my Stampin' Up! goodies featured in the NEW 2012-2013 catalog and thought I would do this card for THREE CHALLENGES! Here I chose to make a traditional easel card in three different sizes,  I made three seperate easel cards and then stacked them together for a fun variation of an all time favorite. They fold neatly to mail in a standard envie too!
I used the inspiration from the photo of layered crates on the wall over at JUST ADD INK. I chose to do a multi layered easel card to represent that in 2D. Then I used the FRAMES theme over at
 OUR CREATIVE CORNER to make each easel frame a particular image. Finally I chose punches to accent the image to place into the frames from FROSTED DESIGNS. I hope you are now inspired with making a gingham check background, and easel card or maybe something entirely different! Enjoy your day...it is rainy here so that means inside play time....otherwise known as STAMPING of course!
~Donna

15 comments:

Laura Haffke said...

Very Inspired Indeed Donna!
Laura

LeAnne said...

This is really cool, Donna! Each layer alone is a work of art!

inkedx2 said...

Very cute Donna! Love seeing all your creativity.

Sharon said...

Donna, what a clever card! and I love all the detail! this must have been so much fun to create! I love the gingham stripes and the texture.
Thank you for playing along with us @ OCC

Sandy said...

This is so pretty, Donna. Love the multi-layers, and I love how you used the stripes embossing folder. I am itching to give this one a try. Thanks for the inspiration, you are so talented. Hugs.

Teresa Jaye said...

Wow Donna - this is SO pretty! The layers are all amazing and I love the color scheme! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

Christine Blain said...

This is very pretty, Donna! I love how the Just Add Ink picture inspired the creation of your card; very clever. Thanks so much for playing along with us at JAI this week :)

Mae Collins said...

What an inspirational take on the crates on our inspirational photo, love the layers and detail. Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Just Add Ink this week.

terri stewart said...

Love this card!! Please share how it is oonstructed. I've never seen a multi-layered easel card before!

Tui Nathan said...

Wow ... what a stunner! So clever and very creative!
Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!!!

Carol Theng said...

a very pretty and creative card. love the multi layered easel effect. thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

inkeverywhere said...

Wow - this is so awesome - I love it. I wonder though - are they just stacked together or are the stuck together premanently. I love the colours and texture you have on each one. Thanks for joining the JAI challenge this week. Chantell JAI

Nikki Spencer said...

3 easels in one Donna, very clever idea and executed beautifully, love the softness and your use of embossing folders.
Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

JenniDMills said...

Gosh, you are so creative!!!
I hardly stmap any more, but I do scrapbook. I think I may have to follow you now.
Jennidee

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Sigh! I wish I could have some "inside play time". I am keen to do some stamping! This is such a fun little project with lots of happy details! Hugs xx