Saturday, May 19

2013 Catalog Previews for Stamping411


The Birthday Cake card was made for the Stamping411 sketch challenge this week. On Thursday I hosted a stamp a stack where we used DSP as the focal point of our cards. The idea of using DSP inside and embossed area makes for a fast card with an unexpected look. In the sketch challenge I used the new DSP caleld Patio Party that is coming out in the 2013 catalog in just a couple of weeks and I punched part of an image out using my extra large oval punch.  The new stamp set called  Itty Bitty Banners works well with the NEW coordinating framelits dies too! LOVE them! Enjoy! ~Donna

7 comments:

Sandy said...

What great ideas for quick cards that are beautiful. I especially like the simplicity of the second one.

Selene Kempton said...

Gorgeous clean and simple creation! I love the way you used the dsp!

Tammy Fite said...

Love this idea!! What a sweet and simple card! (my fav kind!)

gbarron56 said...

Such a creative way to use this week's sketch -- thanks so much for playing along at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Love the image inside the frame! Saw another somewhere in my blog travels and saved it to try. Now you have inspired me to have a go! Take care! Hugs xxx

inkedx2 said...

Great ideas for a quick stamp-a-stack. Love both of the cards.

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Great idea.....I'm going to have to try that!