Wednesday, May 9

Primrose Mojo

Good Morning everyone! Here is another New stamp set in the Hostess Collection called Carry On it has the cutest little images and this purse is just one of them. The sentiment makes perfect sense for a Gift Card card or Money Holder!  Love it. I have used Primrose Petal again this time pairing it up with Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink for you to get an idea of how it works with the other pinks. The sketch at Mojo Monday makes this card fun and cute too.Did I tell you the NEW INK PADS are AWESOME!!!!! I will be buying all new ones. The images are so crisp and clean with the new pads you are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE them. Enjoy!~Donna

5 comments:

Tracy said...

What a sweet card! Looks like I'll be NEEDING this set also.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I am going to have to resist the new ink pads! Sigh ... can't justify the $$$ when I have a whole set of the previous ones! Love this funky card. Super cute! Hugs xxx

inkedx2 said...

Love this card! Love the use of white and vanilla.

Tinabobina99 said...

This is a great card. What really struck me as I looked closely was how effective using Very Vanilla on the Whisper White base is. Wow! I think I'll be adding that to my repertoire now. TFS, Tina

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Cute card for many occassions and lovin' the primrose ... so cute for a birthday, gift card holder, let's get together.... too cute. hugs