Wednesday, May 23

MORNING CHAT RED, WHITE and BLUE

Hey everyone! This week I have another Morning Chat Challenge using the colors Red, White and Blue. It can be a patriotic card or any theme using those colors so I hope you will join us and play along. Just go to Morning Chat Challenge on my Tool Bar above! Oh and stop by for some fun and inspiring chat too! You can enter the room over there on my right side tool bar!
For this card I used a metal theme and memorial ribbon. The swirl can be used when you are hand presenting the card and omitted for mailing. Enjoy!~Donna

3 comments:

inkedx2 said...

I love this card! That little piece of tin is a great addition!

Sandy said...

I really love this card. And the use of that cute metal strip is a nice touch, as well as the metal within the oval. Great.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Love this! Such an elegant look! Hugs xxx