Monday, May 28

Heavy Metal Cupcake

How many of you know when I get started with something I keep playing with it until I am DONE? Well, then you know I am a bit stuck on using flashing at the moment! For those of you who do not have any flashing you can use a soda can! I used the sketch as a jumping off point from
Paper Players I even used the ribbon to seperate LeAnne's two layers! I also chose the birthday theme from Papercraft Star Anyhow, here I embossed the cupcake image from EASY EVENTS and seperated the sentiment to use on a different layer of my card. Love the Cupcake Shoppe feal of this little cutie and hope you do too! Have a great day!~Donna

4 comments:

inkedx2 said...

Oh what a great idea! I have a huge roll of that stuff I bought to make garden stakes. Now I can use some of it up!

Sandy said...

Very pretty. And it does look like a cupcake showcased in a shoppe window. So nice.

LeAnne said...

Wow, this is very cool---and I love the two kinds of embossing you used. You are always SO clever! Thanks for making my sketch look great and playing with us this week!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Not sure what you mean by flashing but this looks really impressive! Hugs xxx