Wednesday, May 16

Doing it My Way


Well it is never too SOON to begin prepping for convention and I will be doing it MY WAY and that means slow and steady so I don't have a lot waiting for me the week before!
This weekend I came up with something I wanted to make for a swap dinner and here is the box it will be packaged in. I can't let too many secrets out just yet but over the next weeks leading up to the BIG EVENT I will!  This little box is double folded and is embossed even on the inside using the Polka Dot Embossing Folder...wouldn't you just love to see what is under the batting! LOL !!!!~Donna

4 comments:

Amanda Frankel said...

Super Cute box, Donna - hard to believe it would even need anything inside! It is beautiful!

Tracy said...

You're such a tease! That's a very pretty box, Miss Donna.

TeriBStampin said...

What a beautiful box, Donna! Yes, I would like to see what is under the batting! LOL!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Yes ... well I am more than a little curious! Hugs xxx