Saturday, April 28

MORNING CHAT CHALLENGE TEMPLATES


Well it's time for another  Morning Chat Challenge here at Butternutsage Designs. Every other week we have a challenge for the Chat room and you too can play along with us and have some fun. Check up there on my tool bar under Morning Chat to see all of the lovely challenges and submissions over the past few months. I am very blessed to have some wonderfully talented ladies and man come to the chat room each morning! I hope you will consider joining us too! In the meantime here is the card I made for this challenge that had to use a TEMPLATE! I chose my favorite Baby Onsie/Tutu template and made this adorable finely textured New Born onsie easel card. I stuffed behind the layer to create a 3D look to the card too! I hope you like it too! Enjoy!

~Donna

8 comments:

Marisa said...

Totally cute, Donna :) Great scoring and use of the EF.

Deb said...

Donna,
That is absolutely adorable! Good job! Once again, I am blown away with your talent.

Sandy said...

How sweet. Love all the extra treatments to make this yet another work of art. Great job!

Shelia said...

oh my gosh Donna. that is just too cute!!!

Bonnie said...

This is amazing, Donna! the ribbon makes such a sweet edge!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a little sweetie! Loved Sandy's teapot, too! Hope to find some time to play along! (I know ... I have said that before ... but each time I am keen!) Hugs xxx

Becky said...

wow...this is just fabulously adorable. :)

Queen Bea Scraps said...

I've seen the baby oneise before but never like this. Totally adorable! TFS