Thursday, April 12

MORNING CHAT CHALLENGE BRAYERING

The MORNING CHAT CHALLENGE for this time is brayering. I decided just to create a background in shades of Pretty in Pink for this simple card that says it all. Perfect for a long note to someone you need to write to. I stamped the sentiment on vellum and backed it in Whisper White. Then I used my craft knife to make a slit in the typwriter and inserted the paper down behind it so it looks like paper coming out of the typewriter. It's so cute! Enjoy and come play along with us!

~Donna

5 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hope I am not too late to play along! Will try and get this done tomorrow! Hugs xxx

alfwilk said...

How clever! Love this card.

TeriBStampin said...

Donna, Your card is over the top! I love it! Have a great weekend!

inkedx2 said...

Great card! Love your brayering and will try it to give some extra umph to my backgrounds.

Tracy said...

Love the card Donna!