Monday, April 2

Monday Morning Chat and HELLO!

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I am so sorry for any distress I caused yesterday but in reading the comments I think most of you realized it was all in good fun and I appreciate that I had no rotten eggs thrown in my direction. I loved teasing you...I know a little saddistic but I did have fun!!!

Speaking of eggs here is a cute card I made using my doily cuts technique to make an Easter Egg. I sponged it after I cut it out to create the different colors. Really easy! I hope you'll check out all our Morning Chat submissions when you stop in today too! Of course you are always welcome to come to the chat room to give me an ear full too. Enjoy your day and thanks for being such fun sports about yesterday! HUGS!!!!

~Donna

4 comments:

Gladys Rienks said...

Love this. My Doily Die is being delivered this week. I can't wait to give this a try. Thanks for sharing.

inkedx2 said...

I love this. I need to think outside the box and do more of these types of cards as they are cute.

TeriBStampin said...

Your card is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us! Hugs to you!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I can see where you got the idea for the card with the tiny eggs & doily cut outs! All beautiful, Donna! Hugs xxx