Monday, April 9

Monday Morning Challenges

Hey everyone and welcome to another Monday! I hope you all had a lovely weekend and are looking forward to some more fun cards! I guess our next theme will be Mother's day but before I embark on that how about a cute bannered Birthay card! It has been a very long time since I have done a group of challenges and I feel back to my old self this week and decided to take on Mojo Monday, Shabby Tea Room and Frosted Design for this sketch, banner and Birthday themed card. I hope you are inspired this week to make something fun! ENJOY!

~Donna

10 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is so adorable, thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

enjoy *~*

Sandy said...

The banner looks great, love the pastel embossed pieces and the yummy cupcake!
Sandy

Cathy Parlitsis said...

I love this! It looks absolutely edible!

Starr said...

Your card is so pretty, love the colors, so like spring. The cupcake is adorable, thanks for joining us at TSTR!!!

Starr

Marbel said...

A sweet card! Very nice with these textures and colors so soft. A greeting.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a little sweetie! (in every way!) So glad you are feeling a little better. Nice to see you stamping! Hugs xxx

TeriBStampin said...

I just love all of the textures in this card! Awesome!

Playwriter said...

Too cute. Love the letters on the pleated ribbon!

Rebekah said...

What a sweet cupcake! Love the swiss dots embossing!
so glad you could join us over at TSTR!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Very pretty card! Love the banner and embossed backgrounds. TFS and have a wonderful weekend.