Tuesday, April 10

Lackomojo Virus

Hey everyone!!! Well I guess I forgot how much fun it was to do challenges and create cards because I have been honored many times this week for several of my newest post ideas after coming out of a mojo slump. Take a peek at Paper Punch Addiction because Kim shows some wonderful creations there designed by some very creative stampers. She also has the cutest punch art faces I have ever seen.
My woven Easter Basket was chosen as a winner over at Paper Lovin Gals too and I think you'd really enjoy submiting your cards for one of their challenges as well. So go to your craft area and get going with something new, and if you have the lackomojo virus it is just what the doctor ordered to get you back to feeling perky again! Have a great day!

~Donna

5 comments:

TeriBStampin said...

Oh, Donna, your card is the definition of elegance. I love it!

Marbel said...

If a card very elegant and pretty. Congratulations. A greeting.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Such an elegant appeal to this one. Pretty colours, Donna! Congrats on all the WINS!!! Well deserved! Hugs xxx

Lisa Atha said...

Oh my, I have had the lack of mojo virus for months now. Good thing I have two DT obligations, or I would not have been posting all of this time. I am trying to clean and organize my craft space hoping that will cure the virus. Wish me luck. Sorry I have been absent from your comments section, I have just not felt like myself. I have been visiting you though. Great card, love the colors!

Hugs, Lisa

Loraine Arderne said...

Love this, just fab!