Monday, April 23

SPONGING BACKGROUND

I have been looking at the new background they have made for the SC website and love the soft colors. I have also been looking at the list of retired stamp sets this year and although I lost just a few last year I have lost many and some of my all time favorites this time around. BUT!!!! That isn't all bad becasue it means that NEW and DELICIOUS sets are on their way and I cannot wait! In the meantime I am going to play as much as I can with some of my old favorites. This card uses Baroque Motifs. That was the second set I ever bought from SU and here are a few of my favorite cards that I made over the years with it.  1  2   3  4 Enjoy!~Donna

4 comments:

TeriBStampin said...

Aaaah, Donna! I love it!

Sandy said...

Beautiful, beautiful, samples, Donna. I actually remember reading most of those posts. Hugs.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Beautifully sweet, Donna! We have to wait until Sept for our catalogues! xx

Sue Robinson said...

Beautiful delicate image I love it!
Sue