Thursday, April 19

Housewarming and Retired List

Hey everyone, WHEW I finally got registered for CONVENTION after two days of frustation due to cookies on my computer. Thanks to all of you at DS for helping me out! Now I can sit back and relax and just wait for the BIG WEEK in July!!!!! I can't wait to see a lot of you there too!
Ok for today I made a housewarming card to go along with my little suitcase enclosure box!!! I love this set and I am so happy it is not going to be going away to make room for NEW SETS. So I can still play with it check out the retiring list to see what faves of yours will be staying. Here I used glossy card stock and daubers to ink up the background in certainly celery and bashful blue. Then I embossed the image in versa mark and black embossing powder! Love it! Enjoy your day and get stampin'!!!!

~Donna

3 comments:

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Donna this card is fabulous. I also LOVE this set and how you used the grapes .... and I LOVE concord crush! hugs.

inkedx2 said...

Beautiful card! Love the background idea - will be trying that one.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

This one is heavenly! So glad you are off to Convention! I have sadly had to hit the button a couple of weeks ago ... and formally resign from SU! Just couldn't keep it going ... but plan to be back sometime in the future! Hugs xxx