Tuesday, April 24

RETIRED FIFTH AVENUE


As I said yesterday many of my favorite stamp sets are being retired so I need to use them as often as I can before then. Also I love ther new background image on Stampin' Connection that has Blushing Bride, Pool Party, and Daffodil Delight in it along with a white accent feature on the background.  So I am using that for some inspiration for my colors and background elements in this card.. Here I chose to do a card for the challenge over at Our Creative Corner and use a Butterfly and then the challenge at Crazy4Challenges to add black to a card. I have added Pool Part to the card for some background color and stamped the Greenhouse Garden and Fifth Avenue flowers for accent long with embossing Baroque Motif in White Embossing Powder. Enjoy!
~Donna

7 comments:

inkedx2 said...

Beautiful card! Love your coloring.

Anita Houston said...

I love torn paper. It always adds so much! Love the white butterfly as well! Thank you so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

WOW! My mouth is open! I just love all the little details that make this such a stunning card! WOW! Hugs xxx

Tui Nathan said...

This is beautiful Donna ... I love your creative stamping and your combination of these stamp sets ... fabulous!
Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!!!

Sandy said...

This is so beautiful. I love this set, but you took it to another level with your added touches. Hugs.

Nancy said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous! Did you use copics on your card? It's amazing!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Donna, you always a the most wonderful details to your projects! This is gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner! :)