Sunday, April 15

Water Color Inspired



I love this look f a toile background and colored interior on this card, it looks clean and fresh. Here the inner panel of the card is done with water color crayons and just perfect for watercolor over at The Paper Players. I think the stamped background in black on Very Vanilla enhances the effect water colors. I had to let you see it once again for inspiration. Don't forget Morning CHat Challenges too held every two weeks right here on ButternutSageDesigns. Enjoy~
~Donna

6 comments:

Lesley said...

Stunning card Donna...a true piece of art! So happy you joined us at the Paper Players.

Robbie said...

Beautiful card Donna! You always have such good ideas. Wish I could think of some of those! :)

Sandy said...

Beautiful, Donna. Such a nice technique, and highlighted like you have done makes it so special. Love it.

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Beautiful! I think you could put the center of the card in a frame!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Players!!

Hugs
Shirley
April GD

Heidi said...

Wow! Your card is truly a work of art with the beautiful watercoloring that you have done. I love that the outside of the card is neutral whereas the inside gives the pop of color. I agree with Shirley...this would make a great framed piece of art! So glad you joined in the fun at The Paper Players!

jaydee said...

Donna, fabulous job. The colors are perfect and I love that you created a monochromatic backdrop for that dramatic focal point. Beautiful. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
Jaydee