Thursday, March 29

Spring Easter Challenge at Morning Chat

Hey everyone!
I have the MORNING CHAT CHALLENGE link ready for you to post your samples. This week it is all about SPRING. So get going and let's see your spring or Easter cards and projects. I will be showing you a few over the enxt few days but in the meantime here is a new Bonnet Template for you. If you want one then check it out in my store!
I also have a cute basket in the background that i will show off later this week. It is made from the TWO TAGS die. Enjoy and I'll be seeing you soon!

~Donna

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Totally adorable, Donna :) Time for high tea now :)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Well ... I am a dumb-spud! I thought the challenges were set during the chats ... and hadn't realised you had a link to the page for submitting them! UH! DUH! So ... now I know ... I might actually play along! :) I am a little slow ... cos I live at the bottom of the world! Hugs xxx