Wednesday, March 14

MORNING CHAT CHALLENGE

Good morning everyone! Well I am making this card for the MORNING CHAT CHALLENGE which is for the color GREEN this time around. So I am really hoping some of you will play along with the Morning Chat Group and show us your talent too! You have until March 17th the day of the green to submit your entries. As always you can come chat any morning the chat room is open. Just check it out over on my sidebar. We have lots of fun in there and would love to see you! Enjoy your day and happy Stampin'!
This card was done using my favorite of all times hostess stamp set called Garden Silhoettes that retired many years ago. I used the Owl Punch to make the heart petals. Make a wish and Dream!

~Donna

17 comments:

TeriBStampin said...

I love your green challenge card, Donna and the sentiment is perfect! Have a great day!

Marisa said...

Love Garden Silhouette set too and the added 3D on this is fabulous. Great card :)

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Just beautiful! love it. this retired before I was demo but it sure is gorgeous. hugs

Shannon said...

Yay! We both held up our ends of our bargain. Good job :)

Pam said...

You are so creative and such an inspiration.

Ms said...

what a stunning card. I just loved it... thank ou for sharing your fantastic creativity

Crystal said...

Lovely....looks like young "Queen Anne's Lace"...one of my fave weeds/wildflowers....LOL

Joy Jones said...

This is just beautiful......I love the dimensional look the little hearts add to this image. Sure glad I still have this set! Thanks for your inspiration!
Joy Jones

Texas JennyWren said...

Donna, I LOVE this card. So soft and pretty. And how smart to use the heart from the owl punch on this!! Glad to have you back!!

Becky Green said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

NĂ¡gela said...

I loved it!

Sandy said...

Donna, your card is just beautiful. I love the soft greens and the little hearts give it such pizzaz. So pretty.

Sandy said...

Donna, your card is just beautiful. I love the soft greens and the little hearts give it such pizzaz. So pretty.

Jeanne Nielsen said...

Donna, I got it up for you! Thanks for a super-lovely day yesterday! Hope to see you again in the next few months, but in the meantime, I hope to chat with your lovely folks before long!!

Jessica said...

Donna, I actually updated my blog and did your challenge! Thanks for the push.

Jessica said...

Thanks for the push, I finally updated my blog with this challenge:) your card is beautiful.

inkedx2 said...

I love this card! So simple but so elegant!