Thursday, March 8

Life has stolen my MOJO

Hey everyone, I have to apologize for not posting of late but sometimes life just gets in the way and you feel like you are in quick sand being trapped and unable to move. Well, that is sort of where I have been. I got back from vacation (I'll post some pics tomorrow) and life threw me a curve ball that kind of made me fall into a tailspin. BEFORE you send me an email let me tell you I am fine and just sharing this with you because I thought you may be wondering what planet I escaped to. Anyhow, my mojo has been effected by the events too. Sort of. I have actually used all the creativity in my soul and I wrote a book this week. I know! I am not even a writer but it just came out of me, LOL! Today, it feels like spring here, quite apropos for my new journey I'd say and I went down to my stamp room to try, yes TRY to create something and this is what emerged. Not the best but significant to me just the same. I really like how the frayed end of the twine mimics the flourish in the "R" in remember! Hope you do too. Sometimes, life is tied up in knots and we just need to remember what it is that we need to be doing, and then get on to doing it. Have a great day and have fun Stampin' See you tomorrow with some vaca pictures. Hugs!!!!

~Donna

8 comments:

TeriBStampin said...

Donna, I am glad you are posting again and yes, this card is beautiful. Have a wonderful day - hugs to you!

Shannon said...

I'm sorry Donna. I have been sort of having the same problem lately....life has been hard and mojo has been non-existent. I'll be praying for you. Hugs!

Carol Smith said...

Donna, I'm so sorry you're down... I hope everything is ok, I will be praying for you that things soon are better for you. Love ya, Carol

Jeanne Nielsen said...

Donna - I know what you're saying! I've said to my family that the only reason I seem to stamp is because my customers keep requesting classes! I have time now, but I feel like there's no focus or energy to put toward the cards! I wander around and get nothing accomplished! Starting to worry me since I DO have deadlines this week!!

Anonymous said...

Remember this, you probably have more friends and people that care about you that you have never even met. Many of us know you through your blog and we care about you. I personally love you style and beautiful creations but when you did not post over this past week, my thought went to you and hoping you were ok. Glad to see this mornings post not just for enjoying your beautiful creation but also to know that you are ok.
Linda

Shelia said...

So much truth to what you said. Thank you for reminding me, I must move forward and not backward. As you say "HUGS TO YOU"

Sandy said...

Donna, this card, like all your cards, is beautiful. So sorry your mojo escaped, but glad you are still on our planet. Give it time and all will fall back into place. Hugs to you.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hello Donna!
My dear friend! I am a little concerned ... because you haven't said if this is a personal crisis ... or if you are sharing someone else's pain? I do hope you are okay ... and that this time of difficulties will be only for a short time. A BOOK???? Please tell us more!!! No wonder you have no mojo ... it must have completed drained you! You know ... I have about 3 chapters of a novel written. I did it about 2 years ago ... and never got back to it! Perhaps I should try again!
This little CAS card is just the sweetest! Take care hunny! I will be thinking of you! Hugs xxx