Monday, March 12

It's A Beautiful Morning!

Hey everyone...can you hear me singing!!!

Well it is a beautiful morning and the clocks have been changed for the new season and spring is right around the corner and here is a card for you!

Thanks for hangin' in there with me during the past quiet spell. You know this happenes to all of us from time to time and even when I hate it I realize it is a creative lull and a process that you need to go through. It is not always easy but in the end the OLD you emerges!

I will say I am a little bit surprised at the turn my mojo has taken. YIKES I do not recognize the last two cards but hey what can I tell you. The one today is for a special cyber friend who is going through a rough patch and like me her mojo fell to the wayside. I challenged her this morning to create a card fro me and I would create one for her. I went to my stamp room and started with a piece of DSP (you know i hate playing with that stuff) and then a card was born. I kind of like it even thought it is different for me. The thing I thought was the most spirit lifting was the heart. It came about because when I made the card I felt it needed something else. I had a piece of scrap baja breeze on the bench and when I lifted it to the card i like the color combo. I had bought the Fashionable Hearts Embosslit die before I left for vacation and Valentines Day was over by the time I returned. Thus I hadn't opened them, well I decided to try it today on this card and liked it...then re read the sentiment and saw just how apropos the little heart was for this card. SO MUCH FUN!!!! Well have a great week everyone see you back here soon...and come on in this morning for a fun chat....over there on my side bar! CYA!!!!

~Donna

1 comment:

TeriBStampin said...

Welcome back, Sweetie Pie! Your card is beautiful! See you shortly!