Friday, March 16

DEMO LUNCHEON



Every six or eight weeks I host a luncheon for demonstrators in the area to come and enjoy some chat and share a swap. They do not belong to my upline, downline or sideline they are just fun and inspiring demos who like to meet up with other demos. Yesterday I had such a day and met a brand new friend. I love sending out the call for demos to meet at my home because it has brought me together with gals as far away as 1 1/2 hrs by car. WOOOHOOO! I have gals emailing me to join our luncheon from all over Massachusetts and as far away as New Hampshire. I am sending out the call again for anyone who wants to join this awesome loving sharing fun group for our June Luncheon too! So don't be shy do what Kimberly did and just email me if you want to come!

Today I have two of some of the shoebox swaps that we did yesterday. One was created by SAM, she has no blog but I am working on getting her to do one (wink for all of those who I have FORCED to create a blog you know who you are). So, because she hasn't got one I am posting her design here. She had us emboss in clear powder over some stamped images and then sponged around the embossing. Easy Peasy fun and WOW!

The next card was done by Jeanne Neilsen and she DOES have a blog so I hope you will visit her. She lives an hour away from me and I love when she comes to visit because she is fun nd sweet and full of good stories. This card was fun and easy and her design can be used with any punch to give a fun and fancy 3D effect to your cards!!!! Thanks Jeanne!

Lastly, I have a sweeeeeeet fabric idea to share with you but I need to get Kimberly to create a blog before I steal her design and post it here. She need to get a blog because she make phenomenal 3D items and has been a demo for 14 years. HELLO she is a wealth of good inspiration and needs to get herself out there. So come on Kimberly take the challenge and make your blog. I am so excited to show you off!!!!!!


Thanks to all the gals who join me for Demo Luncheon and heres hoping you will join us too!!!! Have a great weekend everyone!

~Donna

5 comments:

Sue Robinson said...

love the idea of demo lunches wish i was neaerer would love to come. maybe i could organize one over here it would have to be for stampers and maybe i could get some demos near me from them.

Sue Robinson said...

love the idea of demo lunches wish i was neaerer would love to come. maybe i could organize one over here it would have to be for stampers and maybe i could get some demos near me from them.

TeriBStampin said...

These cards are beautiful! Yes, girls, I am one of many that Donna has urged to make a blog. It is really really easy. Just trust Donna and jump right into the blog world. Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs to you!

Pam said...

I to wish I lived close to Donna. I just recently started a blog and Donna, as well as, my morning chat friends have been very supportive.

jill_su said...

Great idea Donna inviting other demos not in your group to get together. Love the cards. I enjoy shoebox swaps. Let's go Kimberly and share your work with others in the blog world. 14 years.... We could learn a lot from you. It'll be 2 years in July that I become a demo. I love Stampin Up and all the friends I've made.
Jill