Friday, March 30

BASKET CARD for SPRING

I used my Basket Template to create a card for the following challenges. Paper Lovin Girls had a stamping challenge that I just fell in love with and made a card that was inspired by their Basket Picture. Stampin Royalty has a challenge for Spring Things and what couldn't say spring more than an Easter Basket! I also used the nest weave as my inspiration in the Shabby Tea Room challenge and wove ribbon on my card to resembel the twigs woven in their picture.~Donna

6 comments:

The Stamper's Touch said...

Wow, this is stunning and oh so creative!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Lovin' Gals.

Linda

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Great Easter project, so glad that we could inspire you to create.

Thanks for playing in our photo inspiration challenge.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Paper Lovin' Gals DT

Carrie Rhoades said...

What a fun idea for an easter card! Thanks for submitting it to Stampin' Royalty's challenge this week!

Holly said...

Wow this came out great.. You made a basket? That is awesome! I love all the textures you created. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Lovin' Gals.

Michele said...

WOW! This is so creative!! We are so lucky to see this at Paper Lovin' Gals this week!!
Thanks so much for joining us!!
Michele F.
PLGDT

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

How clever ... the basket made of woven ribbon is inspired! Hugs xxx