Sunday, February 5

Spring color note box set

I am on vacation and unable to stamp :( so I was perusing some old cards and came across a set that I have always loved. This one was uses my note card box/dispenser to make a nice card set. It is clean and crisp with a beautiful color combination celebrating the warm climate I am in this week. I hope this will inspire you to create a pretty set using a spring pallet of colors. For the Morning Chat Challenge (see the link on the upper tool bar) we will be doing a spring card so why not take a look and decide to join us~see you soon! Hi chat room gals...I miss you!

~Donna

5 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Sometimes it is good to get away from our stamps and ink ... and have a total relax! I hope you are enjoying your holiday, Donna! So glad you managed one! Hugs xxx

richardbreaks said...

What a terrific set! I am TERRIBLY inspired!!! Pinning this!

Sandy said...

This is such a pretty, springy, set. I love gift card sets. They make such a nice gift. We miss you too, Donna, but know you are having a great time, and a much needed vacation. Bring back lots of pictures and stories. Chat with you soon..... Hugs!

TeriBStampin said...

What a pleasant surprise! I love your boxed card set - it definately says "Spring". You are such a great inspiration to us all. Have a wonderful time on vacation! We miss you too!

Laura Haffke said...

Miss you too Donna!