Tuesday, February 7

MORNING CHAT CHALLENGE SPRING!

Hey everyone here is another chance for you to play along with the



For this particular challenege the theme is SPRING! The card above is done with my


Flip Flop Template because I am on vacation and either bare foot or wearing flip flops. I won't be back for awhile and have limited internet availability so I am happy I can post this TODAY!!!!! Here the template is done on a folded piece of Basic Black card stock and then I used Certainly Celery DSP for the strap template and adorned it with a Grosgrain Very Vanilla flower bud. Let's see what you have in mind and then go to the link above MORNING CHAT CHALLENGE to share your beautiful card! I have left this challenge open for a longer time because I am away and it will give more of you a chance to participate.
~Donna

2 comments:

inkedx2 said...

Love this card Donna! Been a while since I made one. Very cute idea for the challenge.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Please don't start talking about spring. That would mean summer is almost over (here) ... and we definitely haven't had summer yet!!!!!!!!! Love the flip flop ... which in Australia we call "thongs" (giggle)! Hugs xxx