Monday, February 27

MONDAY MORNING Hello!

Good morning MONDAY! How is everyone today happy and healthy I pray! Well, here is a little strange story for you...Let me know if anything like this happens to you okay!

I wrote this Sunday after I browsed some of my favorite web sites. After all I have been on vacation for three weeks and I needed to really check them out. But before I get to why I wrote this, let me explain.

Several times during my life, well actually more time than just several I have had the experience of thinking of something that intrigued me. This happens while I drift off to sleep, or while I day dream during the day. Usually it is I think about in the realm of interior decorating and includes most often a collection of something or a new "idea" for decorating. Then, within a day of thinking about it I will pick up a magazine and see that very idea showcased in a magazine. Now, you may think that subconsciously I had seen the idea somewhere, but as far as I know that has never been the case. This particular phenomenon has happened throughout my adult life.

Now, fast forward to last night. I lay in bed drifting off to sleep when I suddenly thought of stamping. As my mind drifted from projects I have ideas for, to possible projects that are new to me, to new techniques and products, I thought "how about a card making designs out of my finger prints"! Pretty far fetched right? Way out of the ordinary for me anyway, as I have not seen anything like that before......well that is until I opened Lynn Pratt's blog this morning and scrolled down over the few past weeks and ZONK a heart made from fingerprints. Really? WOWZA, weird.......(insert Twilight Zone Music) ! FUN!!!!!! Can I say great minds think alike LOL!!!!!

Have a great day everyone and get thinking!!!!!

~Donna

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Very pretty, love the colours and layout. Your card puts a new spin on the phrase "Let's get our fingers inky", LOL.
Sandy

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

That is a real 'dee-doo-dee-doo' moment, Donna! I have often picked up the phone to ring someone ... and the phone rings and it is that person on the other end. But ... can't say I have had such a unique experience such as this. Hugs xxx

scrapayam said...

Here it's already tuesday, so I wish you a good week from France...

designbydonna said...

Woo, Woo moment! Actually this just happened to me. I read your blog yesterday. Then I made some cards. Then theis am I got on the computer and the Tuesday Throwdown challenge was for the very card I made yesterday! BTW I love your fingerpainting card. I'll have to try that. I love fingerpainting with my grandchildren

inkedx2 said...

Wow that is freaky! Love your card.

Anonymous said...

It has happen to me too! We attrack what we think. We should have only good thoughts!

Have a great day!

Patrice H said...

Yep that has happened to me on several occasions too! The phone, a card, a design, a house... I think anonymous is not far off the track and great minds do think alike. Your cards are beautiful btw.