Tuesday, February 7

Hi from Kissimmee



Well, I am sitting at the pool waiting for the day to begin and thought I would pop in to say hello.This is the vacation resort we stay in each year. It is very well maintained and you can get 2-3 bed condos, 3 bed townhomes, or 4-8 bed homes. This year we have rented a 6 bedroom home situated around this island. It is so peaceful and clean even with 2000 homes! We are just around the corner from Animal Kingdom and can see the fireworks at night!!!! Today is gloomy and gray our first "bad" day but it is 72 and who cares when you have a heated pool and hot tub to relax in. Mayb e I'll stop by the chat room this morning over there on my side bar. I wish you were here!!!!!!



~Donna

7 comments:

TeriBStampin said...

How beautiful! I wish I was there too! Hope to see you in chat this am!

Patti J said...

Too much fun! You go girl! Our trip down will be in March, but we don't swim much. We walk the beach a lot, but mostly, we go to baseball games! Go St. Louis Cardinal's!!! Gotta love spring training :) Have fun, Donna, get some rest, and we can't wait to see what you create when you get home!

Marisa said...

Oooh, enjoy that hot tub for me LOL!!

Diane (DeeDee) said...

Sounds like a fun place! Please share the name of the resort - I would love to stay there when we go to FL soon.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Sounds like you are having a fabulous time! wow! Looks sublime! Hugs xxx

Quiltingloulou said...

I wish I was there at the moment. The UK is rather wet and cold. Please let us know where you stay, it may come in handy for one of our vacations.
Regards, Quiltingloulou

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Just beautiful! I'm so stinkin' jealous! Enjoy. hugs