Saturday, January 28

MORNING CHAT CHALLENGE #6

Another Morning Chat Challenge is at hand and it is all about HEARTS! The card above is another sample of my Doily Cut Out heart. Here you can see the difference between a PUNCHED heart from the doily die, and a SELECTIVE CUT heart from the doily die. One is made by punching out a piece of the already cut doily and the other is cut from a select area of the doily in a solid piece of card stock. Shown in the Black Heart is the punched version, and the second is a selective cut heart, shown on the glitter paper. Both are fun! So let's see what everyone else does for their Heart card. Just click the MORNING CHAT LINK in this post , and if you have time today why not play along. Rememeber the Chat Room ----> over there on my side bar is there for everyone to join in!!! Enjoy!!!!

~Donna

5 comments:

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Donna these die cut hearts are gorgeous. Love it. I'm going to give them a try when I return next week from traveling for work. Hugs.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

How much fun that I was able to join in the chat room last week!? I was tickled to meet all the girls. But ... seeing it was 3.30am ... I probably won't be doing that too often!!! :) Hope you all enjoy the challenge. One of these days I will find the time to play along! Hugs xxx

Candyce said...

Hi Donna this card is simple yet beautiful Love it. How did you get the doilie die to just cut the heart shape out? Is there a tutorial on splitcoast or something. Thanks for sharing! Again very very pretty

Thanks
Candyce

Candyce said...

Hi Donna, This card is simple yet beautiful. I Love it. I was wondering how you got the doilie die to cut only the heart shape out. Is there a tutorial on splitcoast or something? Thanks for sharing this very very pretty card.

Thanks
Candyce

Bonnie said...

Another beautiful Valentine! Thanks for all the inspiration.