Tuesday, January 24

More Selective embossing with Polka Dots

Today's card is done for a lot of different challenges. I chose Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla and Sahara Sand because they remind me of the beach I will be on for Valentine's Day during vacation for Hand Stamped Sentiment challenge. I also made the heart card for my own challenge at Morning Chat, and used my favorite embellishment ribbon and selective embossing for My Time To Craft. The sketch is from City Crafters and lastly I stamped the envelope (which I rarely do) to let the gals over at Tuesday Taggers know it is in the mail. Whew that is a lot of challenges! Enjoy!

~Donna

12 comments:

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

WOW!

Laura Haffke said...

You will have LOTS of heart cards for the Morning Chat Group Challenge! I really like the envie to go with the card. They beautifully compliment each other. See you in chat!

Marisa said...

Love the doily behind the heart and of course the Swiss dots in the middle of it. Great card.

Becky said...

How stunning! Loving the heart.

inkedx2 said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors you used. Glad to see you stamped the envelope. It really adds a special touch. Glad you played with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments too!

BetteK said...

I am running out of words with which to describe your cards Donna ... this one just made me go "Oh" with a little gasp because it is, quite simply, perfect! D xXx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Amazing detail, Donna! I think this looks like a wedding card. Hugs xxx

Sue said...

I love your selective embossing. I must spend some time watching your video and give this a try myself. Just think of the variations. . .and no 2 cards will ever be exactly alike. Love it!

-Susan- said...

Dearest Donna, my mouth drops to the floor in awe of all your amazing cards. You are blessed with such great talent. It tickles me to call you my cyber-friend. Thanks for your blog. I love it and I think you are terrific!

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

love this and soft colors are beautiful. hugs

Bonnie said...

Elegantly beautiful, Donna!

talha said...

Smart shades scheme and ribbon made it gorgeous.

plastic cards
plastic card printing
scratch cards printing