Wednesday, January 11

Love is Music to my Heart


I love using different stamp sets to tell a story. For this card I used the horn sans the flowers to trumpet a song of love and the swirl from Season Of Joy is used all year long! I played with the new Hearts Collection Framelits and my Movers and Shapers heart die to create a nice layered heart in the middle. Mask your horn image before stamping the musical notes and have fun! This card is perfect for the back to black challenges on City Crafters. ~Enjoy

~Donna

13 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful card I love how you used the horn I have this set too and kept looking at it with no clue, now you've given me inspiration.
Great card and love the colors!

LeAnne said...

SO cool!

Becky said...

Beautiful card.

Sandy said...

What a great idea for the horn. And this could be a very nice Valentine for a man -- not too frilly and yet very nice. A woman who loves music too. Good job!

Marisa said...

Too fun :) Perfect for a music teacher too!

Patti said...

what set is the horn from?

Leigh said...

I do like this card Donna. So elegant and beautiful.

Robbie said...

Beautiful card! Love everything about it.

Ros said...

Beautiful!! Love the design ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

June Houck said...

Absolutely gorgeous CAS-tastic card!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a beauty, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Linda R. said...

So Beautiful and elegant.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

This is so pretty! ! Thanks for playing along at CCCB!