Sunday, January 8

LOVE is in the AIR



I have valentines on the brain today, so I made a card with popped up heart for my hubby this year. It is perfect for the Paper Players Challenge "LOVE". The large gusset edge allows the card to fold neatly to be tucked into a Box Envie that you see for sale all over the net! PERFECT shipping alternative to all your BIG cards I might add! Anyway the Simply Scored tool and grid paper made this card a fun project to make for an unexpected WOAH!!!!!! I used sticky strip ON THE GRID paper where I wanted my scored lines to fold and the cs stayed in place until I added the heart. Then I removed the 3D part from the grid paper and glued it to the card. Easy Peasy! Enjoy!

~Donna

11 comments:

Brenda Rigby Riehle said...

Donna: I stopped over from Stampin' Connection, and I absolutely love your new heart card. Thanks so much for sharing it.

Lesley said...

This is stunning Donna, I love the colours and the clean, fresh appeal of your creation.

Marisa said...

Very cute, Donna :)

Penny Hanuszak said...

Gorgeous card. Looks complicated but you make it sound easy.

Sandy said...

Very special. I really like how you did the heart inside. Gorgeous.

jaydee said...

Donna, fabulously creative! The heart in the middle of the card is just perfect and I love your color scheme, too!
So glad you shared wonderful creation with the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Jeanne Nielsen said...

So pretty! Love the Rich Razzleberry against the crisp white! Stunning! The inner heart is an adorable idea too! TFS!

Nasir said...

Stunningly pretty design, very attractive and eye-catching.

Plastic cards
membership card

Nance Leedy said...

Stunning creation Donna! Gorgeous colors...Thank you for playing with us at The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

Stunning! You are just so creative!! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Donna, this is beautiful! You are so creative with your designs and I just love all of the details you added. The Rich Razzleberry is so pretty with the clean white, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)