Monday, January 2

FUNKY FOR CHALLENGES



I don't know why but I decided to make a card very differnet from what I usually do. I wanted some PURPLE! I have realized that I miss all the purple and shades that we used to have in the SU collection. So I made my own with Tempting turquoise and Melon Mambo! I think I may even create a bottle of reinker with it too for future projects! I also used MDS (yes I am on an MDS kick) to create the sentiment. I love the font in Fabulous Phrases and I needed a sentiment to correlate with the msical notes from Nature's Pace. This card is great for the sketch challenge Create With Connie and Mary Challenge and for the colors at Our Creative Corner


~Donna

1 comment:

inkedx2 said...

Yes this is so different from your usual style but I love it. Love the coloring on the music notes!