Monday, January 16

CHALLENGES and home made whatevers!





I am getting a video togehter for the triple cut Top Note Die in my post below this, but in the meantime here are two cards, one for the sketch over at Stamping411 and the other for LeAnne's color scheme over at Paper Players . For these cards I have used water color paper to create a more luxurious embossed frame for the bottons and designed my own DSP as a backdrop for the butterflies. I have also undone the stitching on the pleated ribbon to make a soft smooth bow! ~Enjoy!


~Donna

11 comments:

LeAnne said...

Ohhhhh, I just love these....the second one is my favorite though! LOVE that background; just a little snippet is all you need for your sweet little butterflies! Gorgeous! Thanks for playing with my color challenge this week! ♥

Jenny Engelke said...

I love the mostly white card with just a splash of the challenge colors! Perfect.

Carol Smith said...

AWESOME, Donna, so feminine!!! That's all I have to say!

Tammy Fite said...

Great cards! I love the ribbon on the first card--very unique!!

inkedx2 said...

Wow you are really turning out the challenges. Love both of these. Great color combos.

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

so simple and so chic!!! Love them both Donna!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Donna, these are both gorgeous! I never thought to undo the seam on the pleated ribbon...thanks for the fun tip! Love how you highlighted the button and brads, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

BetteK said...

Gosh - these are just beautiful Donna ... I do SO LoVe your work. Debbie xXx

Selene Kempton said...

These are both gorgeous! I love the bow especially.. Beautiful work!

Nance Leedy said...

Beautiful! I love the DSP you made and those delicate butterflies in the second one. Gorgeous use of the embossing folder in the first one! So glad you played along with us at The Paper Players!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi! Another sweet post with two gorgeous creations! I wish I could wiggle my nose ... and pop over to your place ... and have some private lessons. I have no idea how you have done those scallops! Hugs xxx