Thursday, December 8

THINGS aren't what they SEEM!



The challenge today was to use Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Pool Party and Poppy Parade on a card for Just Add Ink. You know that this week I have been on a kick to use different stamp sets for something they weren't meant to be for. Well here are two cards. One used IN WILDERNESS and TIMELESS TREASURES to make the swan and the other used BINGO BITS ( a hint from one of my customers) to make pears!!!! I JUST LOVE when you guys begin to think outside the box!!! Way to go Lisa B. Enjoy...I have my Demo luncheon today and I will post their gifts tomorrow! Want to come? Demo Luncheon is held every 6 weeks or so and open to ALL DEMOS!!! I would love for you to join us. I live in Massachusetts so if you are near by email me and let's get together next time!!!!~Donna

5 comments:

Margaret aka Totallyawake said...

Oh Donna ... I love both of these and specially love when people can think of ways to use stamp sets all year long for varied purposes - makes it that much easier to rationale the expense to the other half ;)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Clever designs, Donna! Hope you enjoyed your special lunch! Hugs xx

Nikki Spencer said...

Both of these are great Donna, especially like the "Partridge in a Pear Tree" theme, well done using alternative stamps.
Great to see you at Just Add Ink.

Mae Collins said...

Great cards. I like how you have used the colour combo on your greeting. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

inkedx2 said...

Loved your card you did last year and I love this one also. You are one talented lady!