Friday, December 16

CARD STOCK SIGNS

I so enjoy making cards but love too making decorations for my home and note sets, and other goodies for my friends...Here I used the DIE LETTERS from SU and layered them on Black Cardstock along with some snowflakes from the Northern Frost Die! I really like how it came out and how cute to use it for a gift with someone's last name or favorite saying...like Keep Out for a 12 yr old boy!!!!! This fits the challenge at INKSPIRATIONS and Stampin Royalty too for anything but a card it is pure ornamentation!!!! Take a peek at some of the other hand made things adorning my home this year! Enjoy!


~Donna

8 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh boy, I really like this! Of course, I don't have a stunning mantle on which to display it like you do!!! But what a great idea!

Marisa said...

Wonderfully done. Such an elegant colour combo and great decor.

Ruthie said...

love this!!!!!! how original!

Eileen said...

Donna what color did you do the letters in, they look to have a shadow or are the double cut? Love this
Eileen

Eileen said...

Donna this is lovely, what color of paper did you use for the letters as they look to have a shadow or are they cut out twice, thanks
Eileen

Robbie said...

I love this! I will be on the lookout for a frame so I can do this!

Stamp S'More with Linda said...

Love this project and may try one myself. TFS.
Linda

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I had to look twice ... cos I thought at first this was a shop piece ... a wooden sign! Fantastic! Hugs xx