Friday, December 2

SANTA WATER BOTTLE TEACHER GIFT ~I am featured on PAPER PUNCH ADDICTION!


I am featured this week at PAPER PUNCH ADDICTION! Thank you once again Kim!!! I am always blown away that you pick my stuff~ (blushing)

The Morning Chat Room is open each Mon~Thurs to give us stampers a chance to chat and help one another in a LIVE forum...we also do a challenge every other week. This Monday the challenge is SNOW GLOBES so be sure to stop in to see what has been added...but in two weeks the theme is PUNCH ART...so I have been playing around with a medium that is not my strong point. It is perfect for the challenge at Stampin Royalty anything but a card, Pals Paper Arts SUOnly for color combos, and City Crafter's santa! Here I have created a Santa Face and used him on a water bottle for a cute Teacher's gift filled with pencils...Here is what I used...
Ornament Punch embossed for bottom of beard


Bird Punch (wings)for mustache

Bird Punch Body in Glimmer Paper for cap

Heart Punch in green for thumb

Stocking Punch in green for hand

Modern Label Punch in glimmer paper for buckle

Word Window Punch to punch center of Modern Label Punch

~Donna

13 comments:

Luvy said...

Hi Donna,
I came over from City Crafter Challenge ... cuuuute project!

Cindy said...

What a sweet teacher gift! Pencils are always well-received (my daughter is a teacher). Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges this week!

Jean McKenzie said...

What a great gift for teachers! Cute as cute! Love your idea Donna.

Ros said...

Wow! what a great gift ... i love your Santa ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB ... always lovely to see you here

Pat Smith said...

Cute Santa!! The Punch art challlenge will be fun to get to! (I have one done already, Too!)

Barbara Dykhouse said...

This is just adorable! Thanks for all of the punch information.

BeverlyBL said...

I've been looking at your site and you have some really beautiful, cute, clever projects. Thanks for sharing them.

Linda R. said...

This is so cute and creative. I just love it.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is such an adorable project, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Super cute! Thanks for the details ... I so wanna try this one. Congrats on being featured on Kim's blog! Hugs xx

cnelson said...

This is so DARLING! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with CCCB!

Nina Dee said...

What a cute Santa! Such a creative use of punches! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts! :)

Jen Timko said...

Just adorable. Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!