Wednesday, December 28

NEW YEAR RESOLUTION....MDS



WHEW! MDS is intriguing to me and I am inspired and excited by other stampers who have done such wonderful things with it, to the point that I want to too!!!!! BUT!!!!! I am a complete fumbling fool when it comes to things like this. For me I learn by trial and error and mostly error! So it took me over 6 hours to create these two pages, going back and forth to MDS and YouTube!!!! However, I thought I would post them to inspire others who are afraid to get their feet wet to jump on in! It IS scary but it is also fun and I think someday it may even be rewarding! For now I am muddling through creating layouts, for a book by the time this little one is 18 LOL!!! So, be kind and don't laugh too much! See you soon!~Donna

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Donna, these are fabulous. You did a wonderful job with MDS. I know what you mean, pretty intimidating to get started, but you did it. And, you can add photographer to your resume of abilities. Great pictures. ---sandy

inkedx2 said...

Beautiful pages Donna! I think you did a great job.

sheds said...

That's nice. It is always great to be learning something new particularly in the new year coming.

janet said...

I think you did fabulous. I have downloaded all kinds of everything to make this work...... I did a book ..... WOW.. well when I got it back there were blank pages in the middle, images off the page, etc. I thought I had done good until I received the final project. Oh well, learn the hard way.
i also did my christmas cards this year... I thought they were great until I received them.... practice, practice, practice.
I want to do books for my kids who are now "old", but I'm almost afraid to start, but it should be fun.... scanning all their pictures from birth to now and surprising them at Christmas next year!!!!

Pat Smith said...

Gorgeous! It DOES take some time to get started -- and just play with the program...but you're doing wonderfully!

Tracy said...

Donna, You did a fabulous job! These two pages are beautiful. And just think, by the time you get to the end of the book, you'll be able to teach others how to do it as well.

Laura H said...

Gorgeous as usual Donna! You'll be a pro in no time! (although if you didn't tell us how long it took you.... we would never know you struggled!)

They definately have the "Donna" touch and style! What a precious memory!

Laura Lynn