Saturday, December 17

MORNING CHAT PUNCH ART





This weekend we have a new MORNING CHAT CHALLENGE with the theme PUNCH ART! Morning Chat? you ask. MORNING CHAT runs each day Mon thru Thurs where we get together to chat about stamping ideas, techniques business and more......we'd love to have you join us. You can see the link and time over there on my side bar. Don't have time, well you can still try one of our challenges held every other week. Just post your card in the link below. This weekend it is a Punch Art Card...come on play along! I used the letter "Q" for both my cards, the reindeer and sleigh and the crib and then used the top note for the runners. Get Creative!!!! I'd love to see your ideas!~Donna





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do believe you are the best out of the box designer I've ever seen! Never in a million years would I have thought of designing not one, but TWO darling cards from the letter Q. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent.
Rose Reynolds
Burleson, Tx

Marisa said...

Fabulously creative, Donna! Love them :)

Patti said...

These are not only beautiful but extremely creative. Love them.

Sandy said...

Donna, these are jaw dropping fantastic! Never in a million years would I have seen what you see in the letter "Q" but both cards are fabulous. Such inspiration here! And the Santa and characters you added below are really cute too! ---Sandy

Shelia said...

Good morning Donna, well of course you made my eyes pop out again. And my favorite was the the baby card. Amazing out of the letter Q. You are awesome.

Laura H said...

I love that precious baby card! I will definately have to look at the alphabet letters differently from now on! You may have to suggest that for a challenge to our morning chat group! You are so talented! Thank you for giving us all inspiration to be creative!
Laura Lynn

Sharon F said...

This is just too darn cute! Thanks for the inspiration and for sharing! Who would have thought the letter Q could be so versatile!