Saturday, December 3

MORNING CHAT CHALLENGE

I am shocked that we are in another round of MORNING CHAT CHALLENGES! When I began the live chat months ago I never envisioned that it would be such a big part of my weekday mornings. The girls that visit alway uplift one another and have great and fun tips to share. YES we may get a little silly from time to time but it is fun none the less. I invite all of you to stop in some morning. The link is over there on the right side bar with times and a clock so you know when we are open! For the challenge this time we were to make a SNOW GLOBE, which fits the challenge over at OUR CREATIVE CORNER TOO!!! I am so excited to see what everyone came up with, because let me tell you this is one talented bunch of women!!!!! If you would like to join us then be sure to submit your Snow Globe card before the chat rooms opens on Monday morning. Have fun!!!!

~Donna

8 comments:

TeriBStampin said...

Hi, Donna! I love your snowglobe!

Tracy said...

Your snowglobe is amazing! I just love your work! And I'm very thankful for Morning Chat! Donna, you inspire us to kick it up a notch and really get the creative juices going!
See you in chat on Monday!
Hugz....Tracy

Patti said...

Your snow globe is beautiful. I love all the detail, especially the "glassy" effect on the globe.

Sandy said...

Donna, such a pretty card and gorgeous globe. Love your use of the new edgelit. You are such an inspiration, and the chat and challenges bring out in us that little extra -- thanks. Talk to you in the "chat." ---sandy

Laura H said...

I am sooooooooooo jealous! You all did an awesome job! How much fun was this challenge?
Laura H

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Sigh ... still envying you girls your chat time! Funny thing about the clock, Donna! It is showing 8.06am at them moment ... which is MY time!!! Hhhmmm ... don't know if that is a prob at my end or yours???
Gorgeous snow globe card! What an inspiration for your chat girls! Hugs xx

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This is just gorgeous, Donna. I love the strong reds against the pure white. Wonderful detailing along the bottom too. So happy you shared it with us this week at Our Creative Corner! Thanks for playing along.

Anne Marie said...

Oh, Donna...I just love this! The layered scallops along with the fun snowglobe look so beautiful together. The pops of sparkle are such a fun touch. Just beautiful, in every way! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner! :)